S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment is working along side an agile, proactive and ambitious Training Provider who is looking for an experienced and seasoned Business Developer across the North West. Our client is delivery AEB funding to both the employed and unemployed and is looking for a BDM that will engage with both employers and referral partners to source opportunities and generate learners for the SWAP’s.
Role and Responsibilities:
As an AEB Business Development Manager, your key roles and responsibilities will include:
– Working closely alongside job centres and building relationships with potential referral partners
– Building relationships with both employers and key stakeholders in order to support growth with contracts and meeting targets
– Liaising with learners, colleagues and partners in order to ensure that excellent customer service is being provided
– Generating learners for their Employability and vocational training programmes
Experience and Skills:
In order to become an AEB Business Development Manager, you will need to have:
– Experience in selling employability, and vocational training
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong sales skills with experience of working within a sales environment
– Understanding of the employability and skills market, and AEB / ESFA funding
Apply today for the role of an AEB Business Development Manager!
Read More: AEB Business Development Manager on FECareers