- Fudgeamentals of Melville, New York, is recalling fudge made with Jif.
- Fresh Del Monte is recalling fresh-cut fruit and vegetable products containing Jif peanut butter dip.
- Walnut Creek, Ohio-based Coblentz Chocolate Co. is recalling several peanut butter products linked with the Jif recall.
- Garden Cut LLC of Indianapolis is recalling apple wedges and celery bites sold with peanut butter.
- Mary’s Harvest Fresh Foods of Portland, Oregon is recalling celery and apple peanut butter cups.
- Cargill is recalling certain snacks sold online and through the Wilbur Chocolate store in Lititz, Pennsylvania.
- Plymouth, Minnesota-based Taher is recalling Fresh Seasons Power Packs that contain Jif.
Consumers who have these items should dispose of them or return them to the place of purchase.
Read More: Several food companies pull products linked to Jif peanut butter recall