A Techstars alumni, Entertainment Intelligence (Ei) is an enterprise-level data insights company, with a focus on the music industry.
Title: Product Manager
Skills: product build/deployment/monetization
Ei is seeking a technically proficient Product Manager to design, build and monetize a B2B software offering, in addition to improving KPI’s on its existing product. Our ideal candidate will be capable of delivering on the core values of the product: fast access to reliable data that empowers clients.
This role will be suited to an individual with proven product development and deployment skills in a tech environment. Not necessarily from music, a background in social or digital streaming is a plus.
This role is fully remote and flexible with team meetings occurring in or around London.
- Create a product strategy that solves customer problems and monetizes new customer opportunities
- Work with UX Designers and Engineers to build and deliver product plans
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities with experience using qualitative and quantitative skills to develop product & program strategies
- Ability to monetize product offerings
Experience analysing & communicating results to senior management and key stakeholders
- Direct experience defining products and roadmaps that deliver simple customer experiences while dealing with underlying complex technical requirements
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills, written and verbal communication skills, and quantitative data analysis and critical-thinking skills
- Experience delivering consumer products in digital streaming or social media environments
- Creativity and strategic thinking driving innovation which is key to success in a space competing with free services
- Tableau/Entertainment Intelligence – Product Manager (UK) – Music Business Worldwide